Eline pretty much summed it all up, up, up, up and up....hahaha The hike was great! It was hot on the way up but mild once we were down in the canyon hiking along the creek. I liked the little water falls and the sound they created but the sound of fire side conversation was even better! Not only was the set up of making this into a camping trip a HUGE plus but the campers involved morphed it into a frediculously slapulous time! huh? I learned so much on this trip; everything from how to play an oxidized trombone to what a Jeffigy is. I think we should do a few more of these camp and hike trips!
This week you will notice a couple of snapfish album links next to this hike. Eline and I have uploaded our pictures online for all to see including the camping scenes. Check out the photos. If anyone else has uploaded albums onto sites and would like to have me link to them, let me know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment