It never ceases to amaze me that there are so many beautiful places to hike that are so close to home! Thanks to Eline and Rob, I am now discovering these places. Now I don't feel quite so much like I am stuck in a cement jungle!
It was a 3 mile moderate hike. The wind was nice and cool and kept us from over heating. Most of the hike was on the Seven Springs Trail. Couldn't see why it is called that. There was only one spot where we saw any water flowing and I am a big fan of water. This is another spring hiking trek. Very green and full of wildflowers and clover (appropriate for a day before St. Patrick's Day hike)....I am sure the green meadows you will see in the pics get pretty dry as summer sets in. See you guys next weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment